The Producers are looking for individuals who are articulate, have outgoing personalities and exhibit enthusiasm for the shooting sports. This group of individuals, while meeting the technical requirements of the program, must also have sufficient physical, psychological, and mental capacity to endure approximately nine days in a monitored environment under varying conditions.
YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Producers (Umarex USA, Inc.) do and will rely upon the following representations being made by the Applicant and Applicant verifies and affirms that the same are true and correct:
- Applicant must be a legal US citizen and at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicant must be in good physical and mental condition.
- Applicant must be physically able to compete in a variety of shooting and marksman challenges that may be considered physically demanding (e.g., running, climbing, balancing, kneeling, etc.).
- Applicant must be reasonably proficient with shooting and marksmanship and can be a formally trained and/or a self-taught shooter.
- If Applicant is chosen by Producer to move into a final casting process, Applicant must be available on dates to be announced (Dates TBA) for the final casting process in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Parts of the final casting process may be filmed for possible inclusion in the Program, American Airgunner TV Show. Applicants in final casting call will be responsible for transportation to and from Fort Smith. If you are selected to participate in the final casting interview process, you will be so advised by the Producers shortly before the final interview process is scheduled. The Producers reserve the right to change the interview location.
- Participants will be chosen by Producers at their sole discretion.
- Participant must be available for up to nine (9) days April 6 through 13, 2013 (Dates subject to change) for the taping of the Program in and around Fort Smith, Arkansas. Participants will be allowed up to $500.00 in round-trip travel expense. Producers will provide lodging, mid-day meal, and a meals and incidental expenses per diem of $25.00/day.
- Participant must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date his or her application is submitted to Producers until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- Participant must never have been convicted of a FELONY, or have CRIMINAL charges (felony or misdemeanor) pending against him or her, under the laws of the United States or any city, state, government or country or any other offense that would in any way make it unlawful or otherwise impermissible for Participant to possess, use, operate or have under Participant’s custody or control any firearm or other weapon under any applicable laws, rules, regulations or ordinances.
- Participant must be free from any physical or mental conditions and/or any other restrictions that would in any way make it unlawful or otherwise impermissible for Participant to possess, use, operate or have under Participant’s custody or control any firearm or other weapon under any applicable laws, rules, regulations and/or ordinances. Participant must not be addicted to the use of alcohol or any narcotic drug.
- Participant must never have been convicted of or have charges pending against him or her for any of the following misdemeanors:
- Making terrorist threats
- Willful violation of a domestic violence protective order
- Brandishing a firearm in an angry manner
- Willfully discharging a firearm in a grossly negligent manner
- Threatening a Public Officer or Employee with violence
- Intimidating a Witness
- Taking a Peace Officer’s gun
- Carrying a firearm while masked to hide your identity
- Unlawfully bringing a firearm into a state or public building
- Bringing a loaded firearm into a state legislative office
- Transferring guns to criminal street gang members
- Gun dealer transfer to an underage person
- Unlawful possession of a machine gun
- Applicant agrees that Producers may conduct a background check.
- Participant must be willing to stay in lodging designated by the Producers and located in the Fort Smith, Arkansas area for approximately 7-14 days on such dates to be determined by Producers in their sole discretion with approximately eight (8) strangers/ challenge Participants plus anyone designated by the Producers where you may have limited privacy. If you are chosen to participate in the challenge, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and family in anticipation of your extended absence from home/work.
- By applying to become a Participant in the Airgunner Challenge, you agree that you may be video and audio recorded, twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week at any location during the duration of your participation in the Challenge and that the Producers may broadcast and exhibit your actions and voice at any time while a Participant. You may be observed and recorded at any and all times by the Producers.
- By agreeing to become a Participant you agree that you will follow any and all direction of Producers as it pertains to the filming of the Airgunner Challenge.
- One Participant will receive the grand-prize of $5,000. Other prizes may be awarded throughout the challenge.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
- If selected as a Participant you must complete Participant form(s), which will be furnished to you by the Producers and may include among other things, affidavits, release forms and waivers for you and your immediate family.
- By applying for participation in the Airgunner Challenge, you authorize the Producers to conduct civil, criminal, financial, driver-history and any other type of background checks deemed necessary by the Producers and agree to execute any and all forms or documents that may be required to conduct such background checks.
- Officers, directors, and managers of Umarex USA, Inc., 5 Star Productions, LLC., American Airgunner TV Show, Pursuit Channel, and those of Sponsors are not eligible to be participants in the Airgunner Challenge or participate in the application process.
- All airguns, ammunition, power supplies, and targets will be supplied by Producer and/or the Sponsors of American Airgunner TV Show.
Producers reserve the right to change the terms of the application and/or the production schedule at anytime or to select or not select anyone at their sole discretion. Producers reserve the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire applicant pool. Producers also reserve the right to not hold any applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts applicant interviews, or to not produce the Airgunner Challenge at all.
IMPORTANT: If you are selected as a participant on the Airgunner Challenge, you must be available and willing to stay in designated lodging. You must make arrangements to be out of communication with family, friends and work during any active recording times for the duration of your participation in the show, especially while on the challenge course and/or while being video or audio recorded by Producer.